10 Best Eyelash Glues 2019 to Make You Charming Eyes
10 Best Eyelash Glues Review 2018
Sassi Eyelash Glue
Ardell Lashtite Adhesive
Darkness False Eyelashes Glue and Gel
products are popular across the world for their formula and this eyelash glue does not disappoint at all. It is a favorite of many makeup lovers because of its ease of use and staying power. It dries within a couple of seconds and does not come off until you remove it with a good makeup remover. The wand of the glue is very thin so it does not drop more product than required on the lashes. The price is lesser than other eyelash glues.
Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive
Kiss I Envy Super Strong Hold Eyelash Adhesive
ardani LATEX FREE Secure Hold Glue
Duo Lash Adhesive
Stacy Lash Eyelash Extension Glue
professional artists who work in areas with high humidity as the formula works well even when exposed to water. This lash glue is of black color so it hides well under the lashes. The price of the glue is a little high but you get more than double the quantity of regular glues.
BUYER GUIDE:Buying eyelash glue for wearing false eyelashes can be a tough decision as it is very important to check the quality of the glue. The glue remains very close to the eye and cheap glues available in the market can damage your eye and the skin around the eyes. We have listed down a few factors that you should consider when buying eyelash glue for your makeup to get the right product. Some of these factors include:
- Color & Formula
- Staying Power
Here are some simple tips to keep in mind when buying and using a lash glue to flaunt those eyes with some dramatic false lashes:
- Using cotton buds to adjust the false lashes after sticking them can give a more natural look to the lash line.
- Remove the glue and the lashes carefully by peeling them in one direction gently. Do not use force to remove them as this can cause damage to the natural lashes.
- Keep the bottle of the glue tightly closed when not in use to prevent premature drying of the glue.
- You can remove excess glue from the lashes after use using a pair of tweezers to keep the lashes from getting thicker.
- Apply the glue on the false lashes and then wait for 15-20 seconds before placing them on your lash line to get the ideal look.
- Another trick is to apply a little more glue on the sides and the inner corners of the lashes as these portions tend to hold the lash in place.
- Use two-three stacked lashes together if you want to go for a dramatic look. Stack the eyelashes first with glue and then stick them on the lash line.